infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Sunday, August 23, 2009

MONEY EARNED THROUGH ADSENSE

Google AdSense is on my website http://www.24hourwebcash.com/baker0870 and on this Blog. I have been busy reading everything I can about Google AdSense as I have got some earnings through it and would like to increase what I have earned and done so far. Your earnings are based on page impressions and clicks, so the number of visitors to your web page or blog is very important. The more visitors you get, the more you will be able to earn.

Do you know how much people generally earn from Google AdSense? I have read that if you get 1000 visitors per day, you may earn $1 to $3 per day. However, looking at my stats I have done better than that.

I know the adverts say that you can earn $1000 daily but I feel that you need to learn quite a lot before you start earning money frequently. You also need to be spending a lot of time promoting, writing and reading as much as you can.

In the following table you will see my earnings:-

View: Today Yesterday Last 7 days this month - August last month - July All time

Page impressions Clicks Page CTR Page eCPM [?] Earnings
AdSense for Content top channels 68 4 5.88% UK£4.72 UK£0.32

So there has been 68 page impressions and 4 clicks to earn me 32 pence.

All I have to do now is keep on with the online advertising and posting to my Blog and I should increase that amount, sending out emails and everything else I am doing.

Of course the secret is in advertising and promoting and then getting people to follow me through this Blog.

This is a truly amazing way to earn and I intend to keep at it till I earn money regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment