infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Google Adsense and much more

Well another day has dawned and I have yet again tackled Google Adsense... SENSE being the operative word. I tried and tried but just couldn't make sense of it at all even though I listened to the tutorials and read the e-books, however I have grasped the nettle and been able to make progress and have managed to find the code and have placed it onto one of my websites.

The trainingwithmary tutorials did make the steps easier to follow. When doing stuff for the first time it always seems difficult and I get frustrated but I have accomplished this task today.

Next I am going to send out emails to a list I have. I want everyone to take a look at the "webcash" websites and have a look at the business opportunity and at the items that can be purchased.

Catchy or powerful headlines are a must and content has to be informative, newsy but not too long as I don't want the reader to fall asleep....

Short and sweet not forgetting to put in my links will be the key to success.

The reader will be able to look at both sites and read my blog as I want to promote this aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment