infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Families and all that they bring






As I mentioned yesterday my nephews have been visiting. They adapt so quickly to new surroundings. They have been enjoying playing games on the computer and take everything in their stride.

They laugh at me and my wife as we struggle to get to grips with the latest technology. We have only just learned what a "DS" is. One of the boys is 5 and the other is 8. Cieran and Ryan are lovely lads and I can see over the coming years that nothing is going to faze them. They just embrace everything that is new and challenging.

Perhaps I should get them to teach us a few things about the internet!!
I am pleased to say that we have managed to upload the photos. I hope you enjoy looking at them and all I have to say is have a great weekend and I'll talk to you very soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment