infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Make Money Online

Its been a hectic 2 days since I last wrote. Donna has added pages to her website http://www.donnabarker.ws. It is a Global Domains International website and she has found them very helpful when she has sent them questions and they have been very quick in responding, with clear and precise steps for her to follow.

Nothing is ever straight forward but she has kept at it and has done a great job. She has added 4 pages one is called Make Money Online which gives information about the latest internet business we have recently become involved with. I might add that I am only going to give you a brief overview here and you are very welcome to call in and have a look at the website yourself. Donna is a complete novice, never having built a website at all but she is managing to add the pages so do not fear if she can do it so can you!!

The second page she has added is about Traffic Website featuring Fwebtraffic and The List Auction. Both have been used successfully to promote our sites to the point that we have earned commission with Google Adsense.

Another page is devoted to eBooks however she is having a problem loading the html code on to that page. On this page you will also see a link for WebRing a social networking site.

Last but not least is the page promoting my Blogs. There is this one and another http://www.petesbusinessopportunity.blogspot.com

It really has been an enjoyable journey so far. I thought a mouse was a dirty creature that ate my crumbs and as for a memory stick words fail me!! A keyboard I know about as my wife uses one, but Motherboard well she passed away last year. There's hardware and software, I was a builder so I know where the hardware store is, floppy disks - well we wont go there or CD's and DVD's.

As you can tell I am in no way what you might say a Techo!! but we are still learning and although it is very frustrating and time consuming I am determined to break out of the restraints that lie within and take myself to frontiers where no man has ever been before, well not this one anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment