infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Xom Reviews

In my previous post there was information about newsgroups. I typed interbulletin into google and it came up with a site called xom reviews. It is the most amazing website to help me advertise this blog.

It is called http://www.xomreviews.com/. I typed in my 24 hour business domain name but it would not accept it due to the fact that there is a forward slash in the address so then I decided to enter my blog domain name, hit the enter tab and a few seconds later up came my blog website address. The post came up with a description about me then information on my last post and the previous post. For me this has been a wonderful revelation.

I have looked at all the websites listed in the post by Peter Garant and there are quite a lot. This is how I came across xom reviews. I am also still searching for free newsgroups sites as there is such a lot to learn before I start spending my hard-earned cash and from the newsgroups I have already joined and looked at, some groups do not have a feature or discuss home business.

So you need to look very carefully at the topics and only post where there is a group specifically dedicated to your interests.

The search continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment