infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Friday, September 11, 2009

Newsgroups

The other day I talked about joining newsgroups.

Go to http://www.newsgroups-1.com and set up an account. I used a google account. If you are interested in groups about business opportunities then click that link which will take you to a page with the headings Usenet and Yahoo groups. Below Usenet click on alt.business.home.pc. This takes you to another page. Under Messages per month click on 1 - 9 (1) and this will take you to alt.business.home-pc, click this link and you will go to the topic that I placed on September 8th.

This newsgroup is free to join. I have sent an email to the recipient of one of the posts and am awaiting his response. You have to login to participate.

So a little bit of success. Now I am going to tackle more newsgroups. As I have said I only want to join free newsgroups at the moment so that I can learn and understand what needs to be done to promote my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment