infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Aggregator!!!

Reading an article recently it led me along a slightly different direction towards a Blog Aggregator which is used by online communities to aggregate community blogs in a centralized location. I chose this route thinking that I may be able to find several blogs with the theme being "internet business". Initially I have opened an account and further along the line I will be able to submit my blog.

There are several blog aggregators out there. Some are easier to use than others. If you have more than one blog it is a place you can manage all your blogs with ease. Once you have subscribed to the RSS feeds of your favourite blogs it updates you each time there is a new post.

It downloads the new content into "My Feeds" so that you can read all the new posts. The updates are downloaded as linkable headlines and this saves a lot of time, you won't have to spend a lot of your valuable time visiting each blog's net address individually.

I have looked at a few and I have signed up to one Blog Aggregator. A few have lots of topics totally unconnected to business so do look closely at these communities. I searched the communities for topics on home based business and online business. There aren't many communities dealing with either subject.

Of course this blog, the newsgroups, marketing, advertising, using traffic sites, press releases, social networking and now the introduction of a blog aggregator are all designed to give me more coverage to promote my business. I use all these methods and many more. It takes a lot of time but I have learned a lot since my journey began and I know that I have much more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment