infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Newsgroups - a continuation

Well I have subscribed to another group called earn-while-you-learn. It is really confusing as I subscribed under business opportunities and now I am being inundated with sexy emails. Sex sells I know that but I am trying to promote the 24 hour website and the two are not really mixing all that well.

So to combat this I am in the process of making a second post, this time for the webcashstore site, the second website with Global Cash Flow Network aimed at the shoppers amongst us.

I subscribed to the earn-while-you-learn group thinking I would be able to exchange tips with other entrepreneurs, to learn what the movers and shakers are doing, but my post is falling on deaf ears so I am now looking at changing the category.

I have placed the second post and can't wait to see if this has a better result.

In the meantime I am still plugging away, advertising, promoting the sites, promoting adsense which I have to tell you has now produced £19.00 earnings. Which is fabulous. I just need to get more traffic.....this is SOOooo important.

No comments:

Post a Comment