infolinks

The List Auction

Fwebtraffic

TrafficSwarm

Link Referral

Traffic Digger

Free advertising

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Technology and all that it brings!!

Up until 18 months ago I had some computer knowledge and reasonable typing skills but was pushed into the "virtual world" kicking and screaming by my husband because he had got himself an internet website and asked me if I would take care of this business.

Now I do like a challenge and I am no quitter but the internet is another world far beyond my scope of expertise. So I rolled up the proverbial sleeves and set too.

Him indoors couldn't even switch the computer on, after all he was out on site during the day so didn't have the time, but I have got to say he is very clever and has a lot of foresight always coming up with lots of ideas and questions why this, why that, which stretches me beyond my capabilities.

The reason why we have set up this blog is to keep a record of how we have become obsessed with the "virtual world" and all that it brings.

It has been a steep learning curve for both of us. We have had to learn how to use autoresponders, a doddle some of you may say, but not if you haven't done it before. We have set up Pete's profile. We had trouble with loading the pictures so we will leave it for the time being and get ourselves a lesson or two. We are now going to put our website addresses on this blog and keep everything crossed that they will work.

The internet is a marvellous opportunity for all who can embrace it. We have such a thirst to learn all about this incredible super-highway.

We have a new business as you can see from the links and we want to learn how to get visitors to look at my sites then how to drive even more traffic to my websites and then to get those all important sales. No mean feet by any stretch of the imagination.

A steep learning curve is an understatement, Pete could train to run a marathon in less time no doubt.

We are going to share all the tips and techniques with you as we learn them. Most people fail because they are not given enough access to knowledge.

Well my friends we are telling you as we learn so will you and we do hope that you will share your experiences with us

No comments:

Post a Comment